Popular Family Trip Options
Taking a memorable trip with your family starts with determining the type of adventure you want to experience. Today, there are more family travel options available than ever before:
- Cruises are one of the most popular family travel options because they are all-inclusive vacation solutions tailored to every member of your family. On board a cruise ship, you’ll have the opportunity to spend time together or apart with a wide variety of entertainment, food, and shore excursion adventure options to suit every taste.
- Resort destinations offer family travel benefits that are similar to cruise packages. If you prefer to spend your entire trip in a single location, an all-inclusive resort will have meal and activity options for every member of your family.
- For families that enjoy spending time outdoors, some of the most popular local and global travel options include trips through U.S. national parks, family skiing excursions, exotic African safaris, or European backpacking adventures.
Getting the Most from Your Family Vacation
Whether you plan to travel near or far, family trips are sure to be filled with memories and experiences to last a lifetime. Getting the most from your family travel experience means spending an enjoyable trip with the people you love most.
- If you have children, consider the benefits of traveling during the school year if this is an option that will work for you. Family travel during this time is often easier and more convenient, as family-friendly destinations are less crowded.
- Planning family travel that coincides with major holidays such as Christmas, New Year’s, Thanksgiving, and Independence Day is a great way to celebrate these holidays in a brand new way. You and your family can use travel as an opportunity to experience different cultural traditions or simply to ensure you’ll spend these special times of year together without any other distractions.
- All-inclusive vacation options allow you to spend more time with your family and less time making or executing plans. Tours, cruises, and other travel packages are the perfect way to ensure both parents and children get the chance to relax.
Is your family ready for an enjoyable and unforgettable vacation? Contact your St. Louis travel agent at Brentwood Travel by calling (314) 439-5700 to plan your next family travel adventure.