Three Benefits of a Destination Wedding
Destination weddings are a wonderful way for you and your wedding guests to enjoy the benefits of an all-inclusive vacation during this special time.
- There is no question that a destination wedding is a one-of-a-kind experience. If you have a travel destination you’ve been longing to see, a destination wedding is the perfect chance to combine your wedding with an all-inclusive vacation.
- Many of the most popular wedding destinations offer pre-planned packages with experienced wedding services to eliminate the burden of planning every detail. Your travel agent can provide you with a list of resort destinations ready to offer you exactly the options you want for a stress-free wedding ceremony.
- A destination wedding is the perfect stepping-off point for your honeymoon. Whether you opt to get married in your honeymoon destination or will hold your wedding at the beginning of a luxury cruise, you’ll be able to start your honeymoon immediately after you say, “I do.”
Choosing Your Ideal Honeymoon Location
Brentwood Travel’s Honeymoon Registry is the perfect way to enjoy the honeymoon of your dreams with the help of your friends and family. Our registry makes it easy for others to donate to your honeymoon trip in lieu of or in addition to traditional wedding gifts. Brentwood Travel is standing by to help you book the perfect wedding, honeymoon, or family travel package—you can reach a travel agent serving St. Louis by calling (314) 439-5700 to get started.
- Determine whether you’d like to get away from it all or spend your trip enjoying city life. Your preferred vacationing style will often influence your ultimate choice of honeymoon destination.
- Factors such as budget and available time also play a role in your choice of honeymoon. If you’d like to see as much as possible in a short amount of time, luxury cruises offer the opportunity to see a different destination each day while enjoying the benefits of a relaxing upscale hotel stay.
- If you’re open to suggestions or feeling overwhelmed by your options, talk to your travel agency about popular or featured honeymoon destinations. Your travel company has some great ideas and honeymoon packages to inspire you.
For more information about honeymoons and destination weddings, email us or call (314) 439-5700.