You have spent weeks, maybe months, planning a wonderful trip, and your travel date is coming closer. Or, you are in the middle of your dream vacation, having the time of your life. Most of the time, this story will have a simple, happy ending. But... you just never know when your vacation could hit a snag, while you’re away or even before you leave.
Consider what could happen if…
- The night before your long-awaited second honeymoon, your boss tells you he has scheduled a 3-day conference with your biggest clients and absolutely insists on your attendance.
- Your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill just as you’re preparing to leave for Europe, and you need to cancel your vacation.
- A snowstorm in your hometown shuts down the airport, and you miss the sailing of your cruise to Mexico.
- As you arrive in Maui, you find your bags are lost with all of your clothes, personal items and medications.
- You reach for your money in a crowded Turkish market and find that your wallet and passport have been stolen.
- You are at a beach resort in Jamaica, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane.
- While hiking Denali National Park in Alaska, you fall and break a leg, necessitating an immediate evacuation to the nearest medical care facility.
- It’s 10:00 p.m. and you and your family arrive at the airport in Rome for the last leg home from a wonderful Mediterranean cruise, only to find your flight has been canceled.
In each of these situations, you could be protected and assisted if you had purchased travel insurance. Without insurance, unexpected events like these could not only spoil your trip, but you could end up losing your money or incurring large expenses.
There are several different insurance plans to protect any type of travel. Brentwood Travel strongly advises that you never plan a vacation without including travel insurance as part of the package. Ask your travel consultant for more information. Email Brentwood Travel or call (314) 439-5700.