Dianna Paridon has been in the travel industry almost 40 years, and has been with Brentwood Travel since 2003. She has great relationships with her clients and her favorite thing about her job is that she is able to take the time to design each person’s perfect trip, wherever that may be.
Dianna has traveled to many places around the world, and she especially loves going to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, the Caribbean and Mexico. Whenever she isn’t travelling, she loves spending her time shopping, cooking and golfing.
Dianna’s travel specialties include Europe, Asia, Alaska, Mexico, the Caribbean and South Pacific destinations.
Where I've Been
Who I've Traveled With
- 2020 Travel Resolutions
- Our Favorite Travel Photos from 2019
- A Tribute to Notre-Dame de Paris
- Brentwood Travel's Favorite Springtime Travels
- Brentwood Travel's Favorite Beaches
- Our Favorite Travel Photos from 2018
- See photos Dianna's Windstar cruise to Scotland and Ireland
- Read about Dianna's Viking River Cruise to France
- We Haven't Been EVERYWHERE, But it's On Our List
- Read about Dianna's trip to Thailand
- See photos from Dianna's Holland America Line cruise to Alaska