Stephanie has been in the travel industry since 1973. She loves traveling the world, often escorting groups of clients and friends. She loves when new people become a part of her group travels. Her travels have taken her to new places and she often returns to places she has previously visited. The world keeps changing, and she wants to be up-to-date on what is happening now.
Stephanie is highly regarded in the travel industry by both suppliers and her peers. She served on the Ensemble Board of Directors for 24 years. In 2001, she was nominated for Travel Agent of the Year. She has won many awards and served on a variety of travel industry boards over the decades. In 2019, Stephanie was awarded the Warren Buckner Innovation Award for her dedication to the travel industry for the past 40+ years. Stephanie is proud to be apart of St. Louis' oldest and largest, full-service travel agency. She is a passionate advocate for travel agents and their value for the traveling public.
People often ask Stephanie what is her favorite destination. She claims not to have one, but when pressed she admits she loves Hawaii, Europe and Asia. One of her most favorite trips was an African safari and she still has places to visit on her bucket list. Stephanie would love to have you join her on her next trip. Ask her about it!
Where I've Been
Who I've Traveled With
- Read about Stephanie's favorite vacation spot in the U.S.
- 2020 Travel Resolutions
- Our Favorite Travel Photos from 2019
- Read about Stephanie's trip to Greece with Globus
- Why Brentwood Travel Loves Mexico
- 2019 Travel Resolutions
- Our Favorite Travel Photos from 2018!
- Read about Stephanie's experience on the Inaugural of Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas
- Read about Stephanie's stay at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Spa Resort
- Listen to Stephanie's radio interview with Jennifer Blome/The Big 550 for her favorite travel tips
- Our History: Ruth Recruits Stephanie in the 70's